more power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

drfeldman

I am looking to get a 96 or 97 range rover 4.6 hse i was just wondering if anybody knows how to get more power out of an engine that seems to me sould be getting more than 225 hp. I have driven several and they all seem incredibly slow. On another note has anybody out ther done a break rotor change? that was the other low point of my test drives. On my soon to be former honda accord i replaced the front discs with brembo cross drilled rotors and it made a world of difference on long hills and quick decelerations.

D

discomike

You can't compare your old Honda with a Rover for power and stopping. Don't buy one if you are trying to make a Rover into a 2000 pound sports car.
There are chips and exhaust stuff out there for power and DBA slotted and drilled rotors along with kevlar pads for stopping but realize you are stepping up to a 5000 piund truck.
Mike J.

D

drfeldman

thats kind of what i am tired of. the 2000 pound sports car, always having to modify and upgrade to keep ahead of the game. I want to be able to ride on a car that doesnt have to be fast to be looked at. But a little more power wouldnt hurt. I have just been having a really hard time finding a chip manufacturer that makes chips for land rover. If you could help me with that i would much appreciate it.

D

disco1

Forget the chip upgrade. If you want awesome power for around the same price, fit nitrous.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72