New Fuji LR4 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Rover

Reaction score
Very excited to be a part of the forum! Purchased my LR4 last summer and can’t wait to let the mods begin! Although still mapping out what I’d like to do.

Also it seems I don’t have the proper privileges to comment or post in the selling forum. Let me know if anyone knows how to fix this!

2AA508DD-66B6-4CA8-AFB1-43AF1E0AD0BA.jpeg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking Discovery. Posting in the Selling section requires 50 previous posts it prevents people just creating an account to sell things.

Colorado Rover

Reaction score
Ahh makes sense!

Couldn't be happier with the rover. I got super lucky and found a ‘13 with only 37k on the clock.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated in terms of mods. Besides getting groceries I take this out to find remote camping spots. The rougher the terrain I figure the less people can get there. Still haven’t come even close to the limits but a few mods to boost my confidence and provide added security as to not get stuck/stranded.

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Best mods for that is Recovery gear. If you can't get out, you can't go home. So anything that will assist is self recovery.

Ceto

Reaction score
Sweet LR4! I just purchased a 2012 Fuji white with 83k (not quite as low as yours) but still waiting until the 13th to arrive at my doorstep. I too am new to LR and camping/overland/off-road. Coming from a Subaru WRX & Forester XT.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA