New LR4 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4Rover

Reaction score
Greetings, :hello:

My wife and I are new land rover owners! We are excited about our new purchase...a black LR4 with all the goodies. It is replacing our Lexus Gx470, which was a great vehicle, with the exception that it had scary body roll. The LR4 is much tighter and has all of the performance we were looking for in addition to opening a world of possibilities to off roading. My only concern is the history of problems that people have reported in terms of reliability with Land Rovers. No matter. We have 4 years or 50K worry free.

I do have some questions that I will post in the appropriate area, but my first question is when will there be an LR4 forum added to the site? Ok to post in the LR3 forum for now?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I will look into a LR4 section.

LR4Rover

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I will look into a LR4 section.

Thanks! noticed your avatar. just finished ordering my son his b-day gift...a new red dot and a mag feeder box for his Echo1 P-90.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good... I just got in a limited edition JG M4A1 Gas Blow Back with full trade marks... this thing is awesome. Feels almost real when it shoots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635