NEW PRODUCT LR3/D3 Underbody Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a STEALER!?! Uh...no. I will not purchase parts from a dealer. Not happening. They will mark it up stupid like. Your normal price of say $250 USD will end up being $600.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in the case!. Flatirons are a stockist and therefore get discounted prices. I think you'll find they want to do lots in the US Market and have a dedcated off road service and website coming along.

GNVP started up as we thought products were expensive and if we thought this was happening to our kit we would do something about it.

Bigs, see how you get on?

Mr.BigsLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies Neil. Nothing personal mate. I am quite sure your products are awesome. I seriously want a set. But, I am quite serious about the mark-ups in the US markets. I buy all my parts directly from the UK to save $$. On average (including shipping), I save over 150%. No exaggeration. My lamp guards cost me $240 - for the whole F & R set (including shipping).

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies Neil. Nothing personal mate. I am quite sure your products are awesome. I seriously want a set. But, I am quite serious about the mark-ups in the US markets. I buy all my parts directly from the UK to save $$. On average (including shipping), I save over 150%. No exaggeration. My lamp guards cost me $240 - for the whole F & R set (including shipping).

Have you got a price of Dave yet?

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Where did u get the lamp guards for $240????? The metal ones?

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I can personally vouch for Land Rover Flatirons. Dave and the rest of the service department are top notch and do some very legitimate off road trips. They also have a very loyal customer base because of their top notch service. I would highly doubt that you will get hosed on the pricing. They are building a niche off road shop because there is a good demand for it here in Boulder and the surrounding area. They have always been very cool about mods and put them on their shop LR3 as well(i.e. Johnson Rods, snorkel, expo rack with spare tire mount, terra grapplers, skids, high country compressor cover, etc.). Don't diss on these guys... give them a try.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^100% agree. The guys at Flatirons service my truck, and are great people...guess I fall into that "very loyal customer base." Dave even brought the shop truck (along with a trunk full of spare parts!) on a 4 day trip through western Colorado and Utah with myself and some friends. I would definitely, as I have many times before, recommend them for anything you need.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Some pictures of our new products jsut launched this weekend :hello:

(Note: If you want to fit the Transmission plate, you WILL need to purchase a Sump Plate)

under2.jpg

Stock from the back end of week commencing 20th September :thumbright:

In this picture, it looks like some kind of side step or sill plate is on there. What kind are those?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72