NEW PRODUCT LR3/D3 Underbody Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

The bolts on the sump plate are OEM existing ones. The rear of the Trans plate our ours. They can be recessed if the market wants ala our Rock Sliders.

Hope your well.

Trynian

Reaction score
Scott, how is that mod going for you? Are you running it full time?

Works great, especially on our recent Rubicon run.

It was designed for the rear pipes to be bolt on so yes I run it full time, but not with the pipes off. I just unbolt the rear pipes and take them off when going rock crawling, takes about 10 minutes. My buddy Mark leaves his off all the time. Can't really tell much of a difference, but I like mine on.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my sump guard today Neil. Look great, but Flatirons didnt put the mounting hardware in the box. :argh:

Neild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my sump guard today Neil. Look great, but Flatirons didnt put the mounting hardware in the box. :argh:

Do you want me to ship some to you?

Did you see the other underbody stuff?

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also...and this is important, the only fabricator of gas tank skids (HighCountry4x4) has now gone out of business again. Do you plan on offering a gas tank skid? As someone who has purchased THREE gas tanks due to "trail modification", I certainly see the value in added protection down under....

Bump . . . Neil, any chance of the gas tank skid?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV