New to forum and fust bought an LR4? Now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

New to this forum and to Land Rover. I'm excited, coming from Acura.

Sticker was 60,165 and got 1,500 off - not sure if that's good or bad, but I'm happy.

That little incline/descent hill at the dealer was something I had no idea about and it definitely helped accelerate my (already) strong desire to buy one.

On road, I was actually also very amazed by the acceleration, the turning radius, and the lack of roll while taking a strong turn at high speeds. Was very happy the dealer was encouraging me to really punch the gun during the test drive.

Now, my only question is, I live in the Northern Virginia area - what do I do with LR4? Sure, I plan to use it to drive on the beach a few times a year when I go to the Outer Banks, and enjoy it as a commuter car - but I want more.

Any other Northern Virginia types out here that have any suggestions? I couldn't find any local land rover outings with a quick Google search in the area locally.

Thanks!
-vivaldi1

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum (sorry about your posting error, for some reason the forum software required moderator approval on both posts).

Second... before going off road in any vehicle please make sure you have the basic recovery gear and never go off road with out another vehicle and of course a driver for that vehicle.

Recovery strap and couple of shackles, a good pair of gloves... food and water

Clubs... not sure about northern Virginia, but check with http://www.brlrc.org/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4