new to the fourm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aroshan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is adel.
i use to own a 4runner and became an avid off road enthuses. i still own the 4runner which is off road ready. well i wanted a solid axel and lockers so i got a 2003 discovery SE7, i know no lockers but the limited slip works awsome. i took it out last night. i just bought it on saterday. it's a very nice truck and i wanted to make it a bit more capable. i was looking for recomendations for either coil spacers or coil springs with a soft soft ride. i was also interested in sliders and an upgrade in tires. i know i should be searching but there is a lot of different sites and fourms for these trucks and most seem to accommadate discovery series 1 and not 2. any help or push in the right direction would be great. i live in orange county CA

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad your hear... I hope you enjoy your Disco. But just to let you know, the 2003 Disco does not have limited slip... it does come with traction control which is basically the brakes auto stopping wheel spin.

You may also want to check out www.discoweb.org Most of the forums that I know have lots of info on both D1 and D2... the LR3 is another story.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49