Not selling tires... yet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTBike

Reaction score
I don't seem to have enough privileges to post to classifieds. Nod to the mods here for doing a fantastically terrible job of making rules, but not posting about what they are... or having them make sense. Anyway..

Selling 4 like new wheels + tires, including TPMS sensors. I purchased this entire setup new less than 2 years ago for my LR4 (which i recently sold due to other reasons). Will throw in a full set of lugnuts. All of this is truly in mint condition.

Nokian Hakka 8, 265 50 R20. Studded snows, the best there are. Less than 500 miles on these. These tires have minimal noise over non-studded tires (if any at all), and handle super well on dry as well as snow and ice.

TSW Gatsby rims, 20x10, 5x120 bolt pattern. These are fully rated to carry the load of your Range Rover or LR4, or whatever else you can put on them.

Each wheel has brand new OEM LandRover TPMS sensors, shipped directly from England. So the entire setup just swaps with your current setup, and the computer reads it all automatically without changing a thing. These ran $75 each by themselves.

This setup goes for $3k new. ($1300 tires, $1300 rims, $350 sensors, 60-100 for mount/balance, $30 for lugnuts). The snow is probably over for the year, but be prepared going into the next season. Half price is a steal, $1500 takes them.

IMG_8539.jpeg

IMG_8540.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

VTBike

Reaction score
Short update, doesn't seem like I can delete or edit this thread either.. lol.

Going to hold onto these for a bit longer. I might end up buying a RRS in near future, will keep these to throw on there.

Short of it, sold my LR4 for an Allroad (lots of reasons here I wont' get into)... and while I love the allroad as far as looks and driving, I don't think its going to be big enough for family. Prob going to look into a '13 RRS which is maybe best of all worlds...

Tomsquad419

Reaction score
I don't seem to have enough privileges to post to classifieds. Nod to the mods here for doing a fantastically terrible job of making rules, but not posting about what they are... or having them make sense. Anyway..

Selling 4 like new wheels + tires, including TPMS sensors. I purchased this entire setup new less than 2 years ago for my LR4 (which i recently sold due to other reasons). Will throw in a full set of lugnuts. All of this is truly in mint condition.

Nokian Hakka 8, 265 50 R20. Studded snows, the best there are. Less than 500 miles on these. These tires have minimal noise over non-studded tires (if any at all), and handle super well on dry as well as snow and ice.

TSW Gatsby rims, 20x10, 5x120 bolt pattern. These are fully rated to carry the load of your Range Rover or LR4, or whatever else you can put on them.

Each wheel has brand new OEM LandRover TPMS sensors, shipped directly from England. So the entire setup just swaps with your current setup, and the computer reads it all automatically without changing a thing. These ran $75 each by themselves.

This setup goes for $3k new. ($1300 tires, $1300 rims, $350 sensors, 60-100 for mount/balance, $30 for lugnuts). The snow is probably over for the year, but be prepared going into the next season. Half price is a steal, $1500 takes them.

View attachment 7904

View attachment 7905

View attachment 7906

Did you sell the vehicle with the nitto terra grapplers on it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72