O2 sensor part indentification help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KnuckleBuster

Reaction score
Going to replace all 4 O2 sensors on my old (North American) 2006 LR3 (4.4). Very sure they are OEM. WAY past due. I have Denso part number confusion. I am old and my brain hurts sometimes :rolleyes: Can anyone simplify this? In other words "these for the right and these for the left". Over thinking this as usual. Thanks very much in advance!!

Jim

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attached is the section of the manual related to the O2 sensors. It is very clear that they should not be mixed up and as RR mentioned, the connectors should be different. Yet another overcomplicated system. The information relative to your question starts on page 16.

Attachments

• Description and Operation.pdf
    758.1 KB · Views: 63

KnuckleBuster

Reaction score
FWIW. I've been chasing a lean condition for weeks. P0171 and P174. Had to restrain myself from throwing parts at it. So...I cleaned the MAF that was included on a used air filter box (should have known, nope) and throttle body THOROUGHLY. Drove it to a local shop that had the proper technology. For a small fee they reset the adaptive values. 100 miles zero issues. Happy...for now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA