OEM rubber floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
baobay ,

Does it nave cut outs for the cargo net hooks?

It has the area whre the hooks are marked. You can cut them out if you wish. I only did it because it doesnt sit flat and to be honest i regret it since i never use the net anyway.

Attachments

• photojj.jpg
    photojj.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

mateored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you use the truck for. I got the OEM mats for all 3 rows and the cargo mat. We use it for skiing/snow and for putting the dogs in the back of the truck. I don't feel like I need the sidewalls. The OEM mats are pretty thick, and the grooves hold a fair amount of liquid as it is.

lance562

Reaction score
I have the weather tech mats for the front row, and they are great. Just enough lip to hold mud, snow or spilled drinks.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the weather tech mats for the front row, and they are great. Just enough lip to hold mud, snow or spilled drinks.
Yeah, looking at that front driver side one, I think I wasted money on OEM ones... Well, you never know until you try I guess... :)

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No cutouts in the one I have!

Thanks baobay. Yes, that could be the only concern since I do use those from time to time, but not a big deal. I still like it better.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you use the truck for. I got the OEM mats for all 3 rows and the cargo mat. We use it for skiing/snow and for putting the dogs in the back of the truck. I don't feel like I need the sidewalls. The OEM mats are pretty thick, and the grooves hold a fair amount of liquid as it is.

We do ski too, but my main concern is diving - sometimes I have more then one set of equipment in there, and often it is still wet when it goes back in, and I don't want to worry about it at all - if I have time I dry it out, drain the BC etc, if not - it goes into the truck as is...

Also the driver's floor mat - I take every chance I get to drive it in a snow. Now with this truck it will also be mud and whatever I can get into. :) So those lips are a must. I just don’t see the OEM being useful, especially left foot area.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do ski too, but my main concern is diving - sometimes I have more then one set of equipment in there, and often it is still wet when it goes back in, and I don't want to worry about it at all - if I have time I dry it out, drain the BC etc, if not - it goes into the truck as is...

Also the driver's floor mat - I take every chance I get to drive it in a snow. Now with this truck it will also be mud and whatever I can get into. :) So those lips are a must. I just don’t see the OEM being useful, especially left foot area.

Rostov,
you should go for the wethertech ones and sell the OEM ones on ebay. I have the OEM ones and am pretty pleased with them, but I have the weathertechs in my other vehicle and they provide much better protection and containment of liquids and dirt and are much easier to clean. If you dive, ski and go in mud pits and are concerend of dragging dirt and mud onto the carpet, then the weathertechs are a better choice for you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112