OEM rubber floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

someone had asked for pictures of the OEM rubber floor mats that Land Rover sells. I snapped a couple of pictures real quick and thought it would be wise to put it in a seperate thread.

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0004-1.jpg

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember how much it was exactally. I got them from a dealer on the east coast that sold me the mats for all three rows, the hitch and the tow electonics plus shipping for about $725.

I'm at the office right now so I don't have access to my files at home. I can sure try to dig them up if you want me too.

I think I have seen better deals on them since I bought mine. Start with Ebay, but make sure you are getting the ones for the LR4 and not the LR3. The mounting holes are slightly different.

Rob

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These pics are so great! When I get my white LR4 with the tan/almond interior, I was thinking about getting those rubber mats, but wasnt sure if they would look right with tan interior and carpet. Your pics look great...do they look even better in person? Thanks again for posting the pics!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These pics are so great! When I get my white LR4 with the tan/almond interior, I was thinking about getting those rubber mats, but wasnt sure if they would look right with tan interior and carpet. Your pics look great...do they look even better in person? Thanks again for posting the pics!

I thought the same thing and after installing they look superb.ni get compliments on them all the time. I also think Land Rover has the best industrial designers out there! I can't think of another car maker out there that can make rubber mats look beautiful! Even when dirty! Brilliant!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Btw, get that LR4 already, great month yo buy! Use gas prices to your advantage! Don't worry, they'll come back down eventually. Major bubble going on.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hi,

I can't say they look better in person. I say this not because they look any different from my pictures, but more because they just seem to blend in and I really don't notice them.

The difference for me is, I have been running the big rubber floor mats in my vehicles for years and I really don't even pay attention to them any more. They always seem to work and never really draw any attention to themselves.

Rob

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought these when i picked up the vehicle as i knew they would come in handy and boy have they been helpful the past 2 winters with 5 kids! ! Very well made...fits very well. It is just a pain clenaing them and they weigh a ton!

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My biggest issue is getting them out of the truck and not spilling all the junk they have collected on the carpet. Cleaning them is not a big issues: garden hose and a wash mitt takes off all the gunk.

Rob

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM accessory rubber floor mats are very effective and durable. 6 winters, and still look good in our LR3.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM