Off road lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmihan1

Reaction score
Trying to run wires for off road lights. Checked behind the glovebox for access but unable to locate an area to run wires through. Any ideas?

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grommet hole - fire wall driver's side.

Run your wires through the firewall there's a unused grommet hole covered with a rubber plug located on drivers side right above the brake pedal behind the carpet about 14 inches up. That's what I used when i installed my led roof bar. If your facing your truck from the front the hole is located below your brake booster.

jmihan1

Reaction score
Thanks a ton. I'll give that a try in the am. I appreciate the help.

jmihan1

Reaction score
I looked under the brake booster and saw a rectangular grommet. Is that the one?

jaamrode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it is circular. It is easier to find from inside the vehicle. You'll need to pull the bottom dash cover off (2 screws), maybe the side panel by the dummy pedal then carefully pull the carpet back. The grommet is up behind the brake pedal.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have some detailed pictures in my gallery, drop me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you a link if that helps... with the Grommet, tricks for feeding through, etc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9