Off road lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
works for me, but I have an account.

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MX468 - it's **** for some people

Anyway, I have two light bars on the front, a 32" and 42", they are wired to my high beams, I would not recommend this if its your daily driver, as you can not (legally) use this on road, but I have them wired off high beam positive to a relay, and I also have a 42" bar on the rear wired to the rear fog lights. It was pretty simple to wire, the front just goes up the A pillar next to the raised air intake, and the rear goes under back hatch to roof rack.

I can send you pictures in the next week only if you want to see how I did it, after the 21st I will be unavailable because I got activated for the military.

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My off-road lights for the front and the rear, I just ran the wires up the passenger side a pillar. For the wire leading to my rear light from the a pillar, I just zip tied them to my expo rack rail. I'll take a pic shortly to show you exactly what I did.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM