Off-Roading Picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be involved with NCLR...anyone remember this badge that they commissioned a while ago...never made it to my old D1...

IMG_1641 copy.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be involved with NCLR...anyone remember this badge that they commissioned a while ago...never made it to my old D1...

View attachment 3315
Hey bromhead,

Wow - I have never seen that badge! I joined the NCLR last year and there is no current "badge" available, just t-shirts and stickers.

-David

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David,
This was a while ago, best guess maybe 2003. A tshirt would be more useful :)

Cheers,
Chris

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey David,
This was a while ago, best guess maybe 2003. A tshirt would be more useful :)

Cheers,
Chris
Hey Chris,

The t-shirts are pretty cool! :) I wear it under my button-up shirt and around the house all the time.

-David

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool pics dave! my buddies are thinking about doing some trails up north later in the year...maybe you can show me a few fun trails!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David, you're LR is so sweet. Man, just amazing. I have to get out one of these weekends. My three-year-old is at that age where maybe I can convince my wife to let me fly free for a day. hahaha

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Count,

Thanks! :) I think my last project is to replace the silver "LAND ROVER", "HSE", and "LR4" badges with matte black. I ordered them from the UK and hoping to put them on this weekend. That will complete my LR4 for now, as I don't want to put much else on it right now - especially if I order a 2013/2014 this Fall. There are a few things I will leave on my truck permanently: Voyager half-rack (I want a full rack next time), ladder, lamp guards (I'd get new ones), and likely my slider/steps (though I may see if I can switch it out with the body molding on a new LR4 so I can keep them). I would love to remove my sump guard and install on the new truck, but we will see. Lastly, I am going to switch out my tires and keep the Coopers - the new tires can go on the one I am trading in (my current LR4).

The fact that I am likely getting a new truck has prevented me from getting the spare tire carrier - that's something if you plan to keep your truck long term as many people buying it would NOT be interested in that feature. Also, the ARB front bumper.

Right now my truck appeals to many different buyers, not just off road folks. I want to keep it that way for now. SO many LR4 people stop me and ask me if it is a 2013 (those who actually know they have the black design pack) or tell me they love it.

You definitely have to come down one weekend -it would be fun. Bring your 3-year old along!

-David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more photos taken by a buddy in the NCLR club:

img_7851_zpsd07b33f4.jpg

d7k_2522_zps2dd57f24.jpg

d7k_2521_zpsde16b096.jpg

img_7867_zps6bbfb07b.jpg

Dude,
your LR4 looks GORGEOUS. The changes you,ve made are tasefully done and the black rims and trim match your LR4 color perfectly!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude,
your LR4 looks GORGEOUS. The changes you,ve made are tasefully done and the black rims and trim match your LR4 color perfectly!
Thanks, baobay!

I recently change out my silver "LAND ROVER" lettering to matte black and it looks great!

These are all my updates as I am not sure if I'm going to order a 2013 later this year - I want to make sure to get a V8 before they potentially change things in 2014.

Regards, David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635