Ordering 2011 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You deserve a discount on the car, and more, for your military service. Thanks.

EduardoLR4

Reaction score
Lr4

Hellow folks,

I'm interested in buying an LR4 and I wanna now the difference between the new one 2011 and the 2010.

Thank you

GME2815

Reaction score
Any changes in the infotainment system for 2011?

I can't seem to find any info about this anywhere, but I'm wondering if there are any changes in things like the Sirius radio or the Satnav for 2011. Is satellite radio that works and/or a nav system with traffic in our collective future? Clues, anyone?

holygrail

Reaction score
Update on my 2011 LR4 order...

Hello everyone,

I mentioned on the previous page that I placed an order a few weeks ago for the 2011 model. I ordered the LR4 HSE Plus/7-Seat Comfort with HD pkg. I also included the Xenons and surround camera system all for $53,000. Because the 2011 got rid of the HSE Plus and LUX Plus models, the dealer backed out of the $53,000 deal. They said that I would have no choice but to upgrade to the HSE LUX HD pkg because they couldn't do it for $53,000 if I want all the previous included options and standard equipment. It turned out that many of the standard equipment on the 2010 HSE pkg moved up to the 2011 HSE LUX pkg. The 2010 HSE does not include the Mood light, Push button starter, Heated steering wheel, rear heated seats, heated windshield, and a few more things. What a disappointment! Not to mention, I don't need premium leather, frig/cooler, and seating memory. That's just more electrical problems in the future. Now I'm in the mercy of the sales rep. Originally, my wife wanted the 2011 Acura MDX/Tech and Entertainment pkg ($45,000), but she agreed to allow me to get the LR4 as long as we stay under $55,000 including tax. I like the 3rd row on the LR4. Plus, the HP and interior room beats all competitors.

As a last ditch effort, I enrolled in the USAA's Car Buying Program and USAA disseminated the $51,773 price tag to participating dealers for a 2010 HSE PLUS/7-seat Comfort and HD pkg. So far the Manhattan, NY, Alexandria, VA, and Roanoke, VA dealers have contacted me. They pretty much out of 2010 models with those options, so they said they will try to give me a great deal for the 2011 model. I will find out tomorrow who offers the best price on the LR4 HSE LUX, HD pkg.

Anyone know what price I should be expecting for a 2011 LUX, HD pkg?

Thanks,
Chris

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holygrail -- I don't know if the options have changed, but I posted this info back in May that my dealer gave me regarding the 2011.

Based on that, this may be pretty close to what you want:

LR4 base price: $48,500
HSE Package: $4,250
Climate Comfort Package: $1,500 (heated windshield, steering wheel, seats etc)
Vision Assist Package; $1,800 (xenon headlamps & surround camera)
Heavy Duty Package: $750

So total MSRP would be $56,800. I don't know about the mood light, push button starter, etc.

bradykin

Reaction score
From what I have found...the 2011 HSE package will be a blend of the previous HSE and HSE Plus packages (plus or minus a few things). Like you, I did not feel that I needed much of the extra features offered with the LUX package. However, I did want navigation, ipod interface, 7 seats. From my research with many dealerships...the HSE package still contained much of what I wanted...but it was hard to locate a 2011 HSE vehicle that did not have the Climate Control package included. So, that added another 1,500 to the price.

That being said...you can easily find a 2011 HSE package with Climate Control by asking a dealsership to do a search for vehicles being delivered to various dealers in the area.

From my quotes: Base (48,500), HSE (4,250), Climate Control (1,500). That would give a total of 54,250...minus any discounts or deals you can negotiate.

From what I understand, this includes 7 passenger seating with rear air, navigation, rear camera, bluetooth, Sirius radio, heated seats, heated windshield and washer jets, Ipod interface, and 19" wheels. In regards to mood lighting and push button starts, I don't know...but I was under the impression that all LR4's had push button starting. I could be wrong.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635