Outfitted and ready to go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... and video.

You can get a higher res version on YouTube...
Video

Last edited:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had no problems with the Coopers in the snow, even the deep stuff, without chains - for what it's worth...
Here they are on my Sport in the snow.:cool:
Image-915E1E5DCA7C4736.jpg

Image-CB21AD94F6714BF5.jpg

Nice pics. I drove though a blizzard tonight 12 inches on the ground and getting six more before day break. Its 11 degrees and when we got to our place the snow plow had yet to make it out. So best guess as to where our driveway is and up in lo range. I wanted to take the LR3 but took the RR I just had the vredestein winter tires put on a week ago. I'm goning to try the BFG and get them on as soon as we get home. I want the snow rating since we have a place in the mountain to ski and go quite frequently. Im trying to post some pics but having some trouble.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to take the LR3 but took the RR...

Your rich guys are killin' me! I had to save up 6 years to buy a Land Rover!

...of course I have the title! So that's the upside of saving all that time; no payment!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Lyon....Go Beavs!

Nice video but not diggin' your hat.

Where was that trail located?

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

...of course I have the title! So that's the upside of saving all that time; no payment!
I only had one at a time, for the record. Had to trade in the Sport for the LR3 when we added the 6th member of the family. :eek::biggrin:
As much as I hated to get rid of the Sport, I love the LR3 (and no payments too!) :rock:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry and want to edit this not to seem disrespectful. The point is- it really doesnt matter how you got your rig... rich/poor, fat/thin, tall/short most of us have an inner passion and respect for the outdoors. I enjoy sharing this with other LR owners and learning of their experiences.

Last edited:

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only had one at a time, for the record. Had to trade in the Sport for the LR3 when we added the 6th member of the family. :eek::biggrin:
As much as I hated to get rid of the Sport, I love the LR3 (and no payments too!) :rock:

I added the seventh member and got the Overfinch third row seat for the RR and a vasectomy!!!

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its funny when you go somewhere and ask what school you are visiting from. I tell them the one with the best discount.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink