Pennsylvania LR ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eekie

Reaction score
Hi all. I just bought an '04 Disco S with 48K on the dial. I'm from Central PA and bought it from West Chester LR (about an hour and a half drive from my house). It's a Certified Preowned and I got the ballance of a 6 YEAR 75K MILE Warrenty from LR (I have alittle over 3 years or 25K left on the vehicle) and buy the way some of these threads sound I'll be using the warrenty sometime down the road. I bought it from the same dealer that sold the LR originally so It's not a guess who had it. I got the service list and not much is listed as fixed when the first owner had it so I'm assuming there was nothing really wrong with it (fingers and toes crossed). They did do a laundry list of work to it to make it certifed; 45K service, new tires, brakes; ALL NEW GASKETS and a bunch of other minor things. I'm sure I'll be posting questions since I'm A LR FNG..... Oh yea, it's dark grey, I forget the name of the color.

See ya later at the Harrisburg LR dealer service department!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group, hope we can help with any questions.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99