Pic request of maroon lr3 with 10 spoke blacked wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyin2jz

Reaction score
I have this color and have been thinking about matte black for the stock wheels. Just haven't seen pics of one like that with my color. Thanks for the help. Also any insight on how to do this myself.

ddvelin

Reaction score
a lot of tire/rim websites are advanced enough that you can pick out your make/model and then digitally "fit" their wheels onto it. Have you gone this route?

flyin2jz

Reaction score
Yea but it only let's you put the wheels they have for sale on it. It looks great on just about every color lr3 out there. This color was my last choice but with only 40k on a 06 I had to get it. Lol

flyin2jz

Reaction score
What size tires are on yours? That looks great. Thanks for the pics.

flyin2jz

Reaction score
How loud are the coopers on the highway? Any steering vibrations? Thanks for any info. I'm torn between terra Grapplers and the coopers

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How loud are the coopers on the highway? Any steering vibrations? Thanks for any info. I'm torn between terra Grapplers and the coopers

Barely audible, and I'm coming from Michelin Latitudes.

flyin2jz

Reaction score
Thanks again for the info. They can't be worse than my wranglers that are cupped. I'm not sure why they are like that but one lug will be alot higher than the lug right beside it. Truck tracks perfectly so I don't get it. Got the tires ordered today after hearing that they aren't really loud. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9