Picking up LR3 HSE-7 Tomorrow! Need some input...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

No bluetooth kit. In 05 it was not a factory option from my understanding.

D

daytomann

5.9% is the best that Land Rover Capital will do right now. So..Unless he went shopping for financing himself..he got the best rate that the dealership would have gotten fo him. Overall. sounds like a great deal.
The amount they went off from the sticker price for you sounds alot like what my dealer is willing to do. I didnt know what to expect when I went in to get a feel for what kind of deal they would give....but they knocked about $7k off the price and didnt even know how serious I was about buying yet....I think I might even be able to do a little better when I go in to actually buy the thing. ( should be in another week or two, once I get X-mas out of the way) :)
We hope to see you back on the forum anyway...just not with any problems! :)

By the way guys, I posted up a leasing question in the "buying tips" section...any input would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers aren't tied to use Land Rover credit, but I guess some may not bother to offer anything else to their customers.

D

daytomann

Yep, but it sure sounds like they might have used LR Cap in this instance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635