Plastic Screws?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mturnerua

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy the plastic twist screw things that hold the hitch cover on the back and the bottom of the front bumper? A few of mine are missing up front and I wanted to replace them.

Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try parts.com. Look for Land Rover / LR3 / front and rear bumper parts, those plastic fasteners should be listed there for about $0.50/ea (you can pull up drawings of the bumper to identify them if you are not sure.) They are worth about half that. :biggrin: You look at them, they break.

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought one at the dealership for $2.45 plus tax

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figuring in the cost of shipping it's probably easier to just get them at the dealer. I've had to do this and I've had to get the female receivers to these (the white ones) too.

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my rear ones with small stailess bolts, washers, and wing nuts. Alot easier and will never break.

angelboing

Reaction score
wow. i lost the ones on the front bumper over the course of the last few months, brought it up to my dealer yesterday as part of my 37K service, where they wanted to charge me $91 to get them replaced. i balked, told them to forget it, so my service advisor called me back and managed to "convince her manager to replace it under warranty"... seriously.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a the bag with the part number still on it from replacements I bought a while ago. I will try to remember to post them this evening.

mturnerua

Reaction score
I ordered some from Parts.com. I got 10 for $6.70(parts only). Shipping was supposed to be $10.99 but I talked to someone in customer service and the lowered it to $5.99. I told them it was ridiculous to pay almost twice the cost of parts for shipping. Easy to deal with and responded quick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV