Question for LR4 owners that switched to 18" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gravey

Reaction score
I just bought my lr4 and put on tuffants with 265/65r18 KO2s as well. we have no issues this weekend. the spare needed to be deflated and pushed up into the well. i will rotated it out to hopefully get a less tight fight.

IMG_20191102_161142.jpg

Gravey

Reaction score
Ah. Having trouble deciding between black and grey (black truck). :)
I live in Phoenix so was able to see both in person. The gray looks nice. I decided to go black because everything else on my car will be black.

hatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Phoenix so was able to see both in person. The gray looks nice. I decided to go black because everything else on my car will be black.

Yeah, even though I'm not typically a fan of the all-black look, I may just go that route.

thebigtruck

Reaction score
265/65/r18 BFG KO2 on Compo wheels, ‘15 LR4 NO rubbing, cutting, etc. Just mount and go. 100% clear in access height.

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 18" compomotives with 265/65 18 K02's on a 2011 LR4 and even when I lost a shock and it lowered to the bump stops the car was still driveable. We've been happy with this combination on street and dirt for several years

kenk

Reaction score
Those are the black or the gray? They look pretty solid. Happy with them?

I think I can live with slight rubbing, only in full lock and only when in reverse. :) Somehow I don't think I'll spend much time in that situation.
These are grey. I'm happy with them but as I just got the LR4 in June, bought the TuffAnts and KO2s two weeks later, I've not much to compare them to. They've been off-roading a few times and have accrued some dents and scrapes from rocks. I suppose that's normal and they seem to work fine.

Cost was the biggest factor in getting these over Compomotives. I also like the style and having a non-black option.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV