Radio Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000RR4EVER

I just purchased a 2000 RR and the radio had a blown fuse. After replacing the fuse, after pressing the on button all I get is ------- across the LCD screen. What's going on with my radio.

R

Russwess

You might have to contact LR and get them to give you the code that you will have to put into the radio to get the power to work on it. Most high class vehichles has the anti theft feature, when power is cut off for a period of time, you have to put your code back into it to get it to work again. You will probably need the vin number when you call them.

F

FPierce

You also might need to remove radio and get #'s off unit itself....had too on the porsche and the saab. Before you go to too much trouble try checking for id card in the owners manual or see if code might be written in manual.Good Luck.
P.S. If you have to get code through dealer WRITE IT DOWN you will need it anytime batt is disconnected or goes dead.

2000RR4EVER

Thanks for the help. Found code, radio works fine. Last owner told me it was broke and dropped the selling price to me, so +1.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635