range rover alloys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

theboy

well first things first, great site!!! this question has prob been asked b4 but what would be needed if i bought a set of new shape range rover alloys for my p38?? do i need spriget rings, wheel nuts etc??? anyone any idea of the cost of these if needed???? thanx in advance

S

SteveA

Bearmach (bearmach.com) in the UK has a kit that includes wheel (hub) adaptor and lug nuts with locking lug nuts. It's everything you need to do the conversion. It's part # BA 3414. Don't know how expensive, but that's the right way to do it. I don't know who is their US distributor, but you might try DAP (dap-inc.com). You may be able to find adaptors at a specialty wheel shop. Don't be tempted to just bolt them on without the hub-centric adaptor, you will have vibration problems.

Stephen

S

SteveA

Sounds like Bearmach is the way to go for you. Let me know how their service is. I've never dealt with them personally.

T

theboy

ive emailed them for a price for that part number you gave me. ill let u know how i get on

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo