Rattle from passenger side (front Right) floor area under LR4 at 1100RPM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am getting a rattle at 1100 RPM when moving. It sounds like something metallic is rattling or loose when I listen (drive by a large brick wall to get sound reflection with passenger window open). From the inside is sounds muffled, but its very annoying. Rain/shine/snow/cold/warm yields the same results.

This just started happening after I put new tires on (or became more pronounced). I honestly don't think it is directly related other than the new tread is creating a harmonic that is just enough to vibrate something under the truck.

2016 LR4, 52K.

It almost sounds like the exhaust or something has a bushing or something that has degraded and it vibrates. It only happens at 1100 RPM during acceleration and deceleration for a brief second maybe 1.5 seconds as I leave that range. It does NOT happen if the car is in neutral and not moving.

I don't see much when crawling under the car.

Any clues would be great.

Thanks
Mike

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I guess? ...I'm internally conflicted....Thanks!

machmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suggestions on where to purchase the parts (USA)?