Rear Wiper Blade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

The rainy season has hit in so calif and I noticed that my rear stock wiper blade wasn't really cleaning the back window. I purcased the Rain-x Latitude 18" blade (as recommened from thier site) from Walmart. When I installed the blade, it seems to have a pre-conditioned arc in the blade. When I tested the rear wiper, I found that portions are not getting cleaned. Is there a way to adjust the tension of the arm to press harder on the blade to allow it to clean completely? Also, the blade is longer than the stock one and comes VERY close to the painted metal at the top of the hatch (when the blade is in the 12 o'clock position!!

I also purchased the Rain-x spray ... hopefully this will help repel water as well!

Thanks,
Tim

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Then why would the Rain-x site recommend the 18"er for the LR4. Right away, I noticed that it was larger ... I need to test more before I swap it out again. But it does come VERY close to the metal at the top of the glass. The prebend doesn't help either!

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate Rain X with passion. I will recommend using Bosh Icon instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72