Reverse Mirror Dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR3kid

Reaction score
Recently purchased an LR3, the lumbar support doesnt function neither does the reverse mirror dip function. Ive tried going into the settings from the dash, but still a no go. Any help is much appreciated.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely you don't have mirror dip option. It still shows up in the settings, just to tease you.
My guess is that your lumbar is working, but just sucks like mine does too. It barely does anything...but never has.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I will just leave as is.

what year lr3?

before 2007, there was no lumbar button. 2007 forward, you have to release it entirely to then see how ****** it is and obviously there is no up/down direction, only in/out along with the worst headrest of any car i've ever been in... only thing cool about it is the handles.

mirror dip, on my 07 you have to have the mirror selector dial turned to a certain position...or do you, i forget now. my bmw works differently and i get confused ;)

gypsy

Reaction score
In my 06 HSE the mirror dip is in the options menu on the dash display.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my 06 HSE the mirror dip is in the options menu on the dash display.

Guess mine is just on all the time but I also thought you could turn the dial to "neither" side or something like that to have no dip. I'll be checking it tomorrow though ;)

gypsy

Reaction score
Guess mine is just on all the time but I also thought you could turn the dial to "neither" side or something like that to have no dip. I'll be checking it tomorrow though ;)
That's how it was in my VW and I hated it. I'd much rather have a selectable option in the menu. I always forget to put it back to "centre" position so it dips on reverse.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'd rather have to screw around with some stupid multi click menu than simply turn a knob one click? :/ You're an odd one. Maybe I don't understand your meaning. Mine just dips all the time but I think I can move the dial one click to keep the mirrors upright if needed at the moment. WAY simpler than playing with some menu.

trickblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely you don't have mirror dip option. It still shows up in the settings, just to tease you.
My guess is that your lumbar is working, but just sucks like mine does too. It barely does anything...but never has.

The manual lumbar wheel on my 2005 worked MUCH better that the electric one they have now...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49