Rosen G10 no audio on AUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fondo_d

Reaction score
Hey all,

just bought an 06 LR3 that has the overhead factory Rosen G10 installed. I tried fiddling with it but cannot get any sound over the speakers... if I turn the volume all the way up, I can barely hear somthign that sounds like my dvd playing. possibly the aux connection came loose? any ideas where the aux connection/harness is located?
Searched the internet but could not find any audio wiring info.
help is appreciates.

Dan

fondo_d

Reaction score
ok, so it was the missing dummy plug that goes into the aux in the center console... dang, how was I supposed to figure that out!

cmotomn

Reaction score
I initially had the same problem on our '06 LR3 HSE and finally figured out it was the fake plug. Now we just keep our iPod cable plugged in and that works too.

jeremyderek

Reaction score
My '05 has the Rosen DVD, and I've never been able to get sound to the speakers except by the FM tuner option. I do not have any "dummy" plug that I can find back there. Can some one point me in the right direction, or tell me exactly what I'm looking for? I do keep a cable plugged into the aux input for my android, but that doesn't seem to effect the DVD sound output.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM