Rubber Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calauslon

Reaction score
I just purchased OEM rubber floor mats online from a LR dealer for my 06 LR3 HSE. I am wondering why there are not anchors built in for the part of the second row mat that extends toward the back of the vehicle. The mat clearly has a place for them. Also, there are two anchors in the second row floor, but there is only one hole in the mat. One anchor in the front seat popped off, so I am wondering if the same happened to the rear side. But there is no evidence, as in the front, that any anchors were ever present. Is it possible to have anchors put in fairly easily?

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them, and just don't use the anchors in the 2nd row. I swap summer/winter mats, and the anchor points in the 2nd row do not align.

The weight is sufficient to keep them in place. Note, you should have received anchors with the mats, along with instructions on how to install them into the carpet.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually the anchors came with the truck on my case not with the mats. Small plastic bag with the rear seat anchors and instructions. That was the case with my 2008 and my 2010. I know my dealer sells them and not too expensive.

wjk_glynn

Reaction score
I just purchased OEM rubber floor mats online...

i did the same, but it came with a set of anchors for both the front and back (as standard, no extra cost). I think you should contact the seller to see if they were supposed to include the anchors with your mats.

Karl.

rkk3lly

Reaction score
I bought the mats off ykwBay. Didn't come with anchors; haven't found a need for them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge