Saw the V6 and RRS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

texas911

Even test drove the RRS. Not for me, its way to small in the back and the front space seems tight due to the overly tall center console. But I did spy the new V6s and love the beefy five spoke wheels that come on it. Will they fit the HSE?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The V6 wheels are same size as the V8 SE wheels in North America (18"), but with the "5 spoke" design of the V8 HSE 19". No reason they wouldn't fit.

Yeah, I didn't fit too well in the RRS Supercharged, either.

T

toddjb123

Yeah, I finally spotted a RRS as well and gave it a good look. Couldn't get inside, but peaked in the windows and I'm glad I got the LR3. I use every inch of bed space in the back. Still like the look of the RRS, though. But, not worth the extra $ for more styling and less functionality IMO.

racingdc9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the RRS the other day, inside looks almost like LR3, just nicer leather and raised console. Suprised how much smaller it looked compared to the RR. It would be a good, 2nd family car. Just can't justify $90,000 for the supercharged. I"m going to the dealer to p/u my LR3 from service tomorrow, i'm gonna look for a V6 and check those wheels out.

T

texas911

I also didn't like the "wings" in the lower door trim, what's up with that?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4