Seat back protector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRwhat

Reaction score
My kid is having a hard time keeping his wet, salty, and muddy feet off the back of our LR4 seats.:ahhhhh: Yes, i know I could have him take his shoes off but even the process of getting in the car involves shoes on the back of the seats! I have looked on amazon and they have junk from what the reviews say. I was wondering how you geniuses protect your rovers seats from careless children?

mattypV50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. I have the same problem. My 2.5 year old knows that there are "no feet on the seat in dada's truck". The Volvo wagon on the other hand...

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, the rugrats get my seats too....

They not only get the backs of the driver and passenger seats, but the seating surface of the back seats since they are now in booster seats for the next 10 years, til they turn 16, by NY State law, and they like to put their feet up on the seats below the end of the booster seat.

I've pretty much learned to live with it and clean them once a week or so. A wet cloth and some Armor All. If its really bad, I'll do it right away, like if other bodily fluids come out....

Good luck.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Genuine rover seat covers on front and rear. Only way I manage it.

LRwhat

Reaction score
Genuine rover seat covers on front and rear. Only way I manage it.

I searched for rover seat protectors, but all i can find are full seat covers. Would would you mind posting a picture or a link of what you have?

thanks!

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched for rover seat protectors, but all i can find are full seat covers. Would would you mind posting a picture or a link of what you have?

thanks!

One in the same, the "full" seat covers.

goblue95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave up on seatback protectors a while ago, and just rely on some good leather cleaner every once in a while to get them clean... I even bought one of those containers of Lexol leather wipes to keep in the car, although I think a clean microfiber cloth and a bottle of Mothers leather cleaner works better and leaves less residue.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my boys have the same issue. in these times a cattle prod comes to mind.... maybe just a 9v battery.... kidding btw....

avus9

Reaction score
I've seen others apply to the seat backs some temporary floor/carpet protection film you can buy at Lowes/Home Depot.
I assume if it can take the abuse of moving companies and home improvement projects, it should keep up with little feet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4