Selling LR3 Tow hitch and ball mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(SOLD) Selling LR3 Tow hitch and ball mount

I am selling a 2 year old LR3 Tow Hitch Receiver (p/n KNB500023) with both locking keys, a 2 inch drop ball mount and 2 inch ball. Also includes locking hitch pin with keys. I bought it new and used it to tow a boat back from up north.

I would prefer a local pick up as I don't really want to deal with shipping it.
$300.00
I live in Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles area)

Thx

Attachments

• LR3 Hitch photo.jpg
    LR3 Hitch photo.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

SarahTurk

Reaction score
Hi,
I am interested in your hitch receiver. I don't believe I need the drop ball mount and ball so if you would be willing to sell them separately, let me know. I live in Redondo Beach so I could drive up there and pick it up as I know you mentioned you would prefer to deal locally. You can email me directly at [email protected] if you still have it available. Thank you! Sarah

bLuLRIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I too am interested. However, Im in Georgia. I do not need the drop ball mount and ball (you can use that on any other vehicle) I know you dont want to mess with shipping, however, I can send you a box and a pre-paid shipping label...heck I'll throw some tape in too to make it easier! PM me and give me your best price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9