Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came back from LR event in NY. Just testing the size, there are more to come... :smile:

Attachments

• IMAG0229.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 152

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few pics from Recent LR Off Road Event in WV

Was fun times! Several folks with flat tires and one ripped rear bumper. I got away with just a few pin stripes and a great day.

landy1.jpg

landy2.jpg

landy3.jpg

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Those "Yellow" ones... - is that a mud? Where in WV is it?

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was at Summit Point Motorcross Parkway in West Virginia. They have a bunch of trails used for training of the military. You can't 4x4 there as an individual unfortunately, only with chartered groups. It was a lot of clay(ish) mud, but was definitely fun. Especially the pit of despair...

Last edited:

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
It’s been a while since my last post here… just wanted to check in to see how is everybody doing?! :)
It is one year since I got my LR4, and I got 18K miles on it, just cannot stop driving it. :) I did change the oil at 15K, so far so good, still love it.

Yesterday took it to the service for the following warranty repair items:

1. Windshield on the passenger side did not heat up – blown fuse;
2. Coolant leak (very slow one) – some hose was replaces, it was leaking at the clamp as I see it;
3. Front brake pads were replaced with upgraded ones since they started making noise;

And there is another strange and scarry thing I noticed – I am a Mercedes lover and always knew what is happening there. But apparently I have no idea what they did new during last year and what are the changes in their model selection… Why could it be?? Go figure… lol

...And we got a new British family member:

Attachments

• LRandTriumph.jpg
    LRandTriumph.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 103
  • LRandSnow.jpg
    LRandSnow.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads