Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! :) I love seeing Fuji White since that is the color I chose on my 2013 order.

-David

Hoppy11

Reaction score
Lr 4

Here is my LR4 from Australia, it a black Edition SE with rear air and upgraded sound, it has a Rhino roof Platform, LR rear access ladder and Traxide dual battery system.

image.jpg

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) Post more photos of your LR4 so I can get more of a glimpse of my order!

I'll run out and take some photos today of mine also. It is actually clean right now. Put a coat of Zaino Z2 on it, I need to see how the mud slides off it soon. :biggrin:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll run out and take some photos today of mine also. It is actually clean right now. Put a coat of Zaino Z2 on it, I need to see how the mud slides off it soon. :biggrin:
I am going to need to look up this Zaino Z2! :)

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to need to look up this Zaino Z2! :)

I've been using Zaino products for years. Just read the reviews on the site, its amazing stuff. Its not wax based, it is synthetic polymer stuff. It lasts much longer than a wax. you basically put it on once or twice a year and it does a pretty good job.

Z2 with ZFX (activator, makes it dry faster), Z6 and Z8 spray for detailing, the clay is amazing, a must have for all the orange brake dust spots you will see on white paint. I spent a lot more time detailing my G35 than I think I will my rover, but ill probably still do a full wash,clay,wash,DA,Z2,etc service to it once a year.

picture.php

picture.php

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using Zaino products for years. Just read the reviews on the site, its amazing stuff. Its not wax based, it is synthetic polymer stuff. It lasts much longer than a wax. you basically put it on once or twice a year and it does a pretty good job.

Z2 with ZFX (activator, makes it dry faster), Z6 and Z8 spray for detailing, the clay is amazing, a must have for all the orange brake dust spots you will see on white paint. I spent a lot more time detailing my G35 than I think I will my rover, but ill probably still do a full wash,clay,wash,DA,Z2,etc service to it once a year.

picture.php

picture.php
Hey mbw,

Thanks for the information - I am going to save this post! I will definitely look into getting a few of these products and use them on my LR4. I think I mentioned in another post that I recently discovered Forever Black and it has made my black trim look almost brand new - such a great product. The black trim on the LR4 tends to fade a bit, especially if you park outside, but this stuff really does a great job bringing it back and protecting it against UV damage.

I would love to get some of this Zaino and do a coat on my LR4 before I sell it or turn it into the dealership.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo