Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdvGuy

Reaction score
'13 HSE - Causeway Gray with 20" black pack.

Bought a '12 Black HSE Lux last week. Was at LR this morning to have roof rails installed and they brought this '13 Causeway Gray with 20" black pack out for my 'loaner'… I told them I wanted to exchange mine for this one, which they prompt did. Great experience at LR Cary in Cary, NC!

2013 LR4.jpg

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bought a '12 Black HSE Lux last week. Was at LR this morning to have roof rails installed and they brought this '13 Causeway Gray with 20" black pack out for my 'loaner'… I told them I wanted to exchange mine for this one, which they prompt did. Great experience at LR Cary in Cary, NC!

View attachment 3970

Nice trade! I have a '13 Causeway Gray and love the color. Haven't seen another yet in the wild.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 3970

My dream color combo!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 3970

Thanks for sharing this pic, AdvGuy!

I have always wanted to see what a black lr4 with LR factory black wheels looks like. I think I would like to powder coat my Oem wheels but didn't know if I was too old for the "murdered out" Look as I've heard it called and I'm not trying to send any sort of message if that makes sense. I actually like the idea of black wheels because on our trucks, break dust looks horrible after a while and black would make it less obvious.

My wife thinks I should do it and I've gone as far as to buy the black wheel caps so I'm almost there with the decision too.

AdvGuy

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! I couldn't be happier with the color combo.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 3970

So I've been on the fence for a while on getting my wheels blacked out and your photo has pushed me over. I'm scheduled to have my wheels powder coated on Monday while it's at the dealer getting some TSB work done. I'm going with Black matte with a satin finish. I'm not a fan of glossy so satin seems to make sense. I'm pretty excited and will posts pics later in the week.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM