Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gravey

Reaction score
I need sliders. I was looking at the tactical 4x4 and proud rhino from lucky 8. they seem quite similar. any take on which one is better and why?

appreciate your thoughts.

AaGro

Reaction score
Not sure about the tactical rover. I just installed the proud rhino. Went with them over prospeed because they come with compressor coverage.

Install was relatively painless, they integrate and fit perfectly, and IMHO they look great. So far, the only downside is that they are super slippery when wet. Trying to decide if I want to add some grip tape or a spray bed-liner top coat to deal with the slippery.

Mx468

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add some grip tape works great. I would just cut short sections.

Gravey

Reaction score
thanks i will go with proud rhino. @AaGro i think i will try to spray with bedliner. i will do a trial to see how it looks. i dont think my wife will be keen on grip tape.

RobRover88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you buy you should check out the 'sliders made by APT Offroad in Brisbane Australia. Much of their business is with U.S. customers. They just installed 'sliders on my D4 (with steel sheet tops turning them into very
solid sidesteps. They don't compromise ground clearance & only use existing bolt holes.
They also installed a brilliant steel transmission/transfer case guard & alloy air-compressor & air-tank guards.
They have some excellent YouTube pieces showing installation in great detail. aptoffroad.com.au
The current USA/AUD exchange rate is very good for US customers right now. Company owner Ben Woodgate is a great guy & a top operator.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut