Sun Shade Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good sun shade for the LR4. I have one, but it's a pain in the a@@ to put up and take down. Any suggestions for something easy and compact?

Thanks in advance!

-David

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,
I was browsing through the atlantic British catalog and saw a sun Shade made specifically for the LR3. I assume it will fit the LR4 also. It says very easy to put up and take down. The website is www.atlanticbritish.com. And the number is 1800-533-2210. The part number listed is 9532 and it is on sale for $34.95 was ($39.95). May want to check it out.
George

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,
I was browsing through the atlantic British catalog and saw a sun Shade made specifically for the LR3. I assume it will fit the LR4 also. It says very easy to put up and take down. The website is www.atlanticbritish.com. And the number is 1800-533-2210. The part number listed is 9532 and it is on sale for $34.95 was ($39.95). May want to check it out.
George
Thanks, George!

This is awesome - exactly what I am looking for in a shade. Much appreciated, man!

Regards, David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM