Suspension failure мессаге...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suspension failure message...

Got it yesterday morning. Did not notice anything wrong with the car, took my son to school, restarted the car – no messages since. Should I just forget about it? :)

Last edited:

kdegLR4

Reaction score
Had the same, scary message. Never reappeared after restarting but gave me a bit of a sweat at the time. Had just fixed a rear tire flat and worried that I might have screwed something up.

kdegLR4

Reaction score
OK, I don't know if our 2012 is just picking up the vibe, but yesterday got the fault message again. Same circumstances, pulled up to curb after driving about 10 blocks put it in Park and left the engine idling. About 2 minutes into idling the "suspension fault" message displayed. Turned off the car and on restart no message.

Both times this has happened have been short drives (less than 1/2 mile) followed by waiting at idle with the transmission in Park. Both times the message reset on restarting the car.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who goes to the service first?? :))

Mine came up that time after starting the cold car in the morning...

By the way, I lost the radio a few days ago. Sat would work, but nothing else, I think... Next morning all ok... Could someone point me to that thread please... ? :)))

garg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys any updates?

I just got this message last week but nothing since then.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112