Suspension Fault - C1A36-01

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just search "RSW solutions air suspension" on YouTube it's on a LR3 but should be the same as ours
There are a ton and I'm not sure which your referring too. I have seen a few of these I'm not sure there is a specific one with the code and issue exactly like I am having though. If you find it or remember let me know!

New rear valve block comes in tomorrow.

Last edited:

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE.

Replace the rear valve block tonight. Nothing changed other than tearing up my hands.

Still have the C1A36-01 code. (Exhaust valve - General failure information - general electrical failure) Where is the exhaust valve on this system???

Im starting to go bloody mad.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vehicle is now in what appears to be super extended mode in the rear. I can't get it to lower. Trying the service / test module on the IID tool but to no avail. Any thoughts? Its so weird because I can get some of the front to adjust with the tool but only a small bit.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen. The problem has finally been solved.

There was a worn wire right above the compressor. That wire was the lead routed to the compressor that told it to vent. Glad it's sorted out but seriously annoyed that a wire was wearing on a non-moving part directly above the compressor. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72