Suspension Fault light keeps coming on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheila

Reaction score
My 2012 Range R sport HSE is starting to signal Suspension Fault, I dont notice any change in the suspension lift or descend, but it says not to drive over 30 miles hr. I have tried turning off the vehicle and pushing the road button, it use to work, but now it is not. Also, it wants me to confirm off road, but I am not using the veh on off road just freeway.
Am I not programming somehting correctly when I push the road buttons? or is it time to take it in for
evaluation?
Thank you
Sheila

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Normal suspension faults will be air leaks in the system. I would have it checked before it causes issues with the air compressor.

materialchik

Reaction score
My 2012 Range R sport HSE is starting to signal Suspension Fault, I dont notice any change in the suspension lift or descend, but it says not to drive over 30 miles hr. I have tried turning off the vehicle and pushing the road button, it use to work, but now it is not. Also, it wants me to confirm off road, but I am not using the veh on off road just freeway.
Am I not programming somehting correctly when I push the road buttons? or is it time to take it in for
evaluation?
Thank you
Sheila

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM