Taking bets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had about $2100 in service items at 69k miles and dealer didn't honor my warranty since the normal 5/60k was over.. The twist... at time of purchase I was told I have the extended 6/75k warranty (technically my car I bought new was the service/courtesy vehicle/pre-owned with 700miles on the odom). Anyhow I paid out of pocket for the $2100 in repairs then sprung another $5100 for a extended warranty plan too.

Im now at 84k miles and not trying to get back the $5100 for the warranty, but I definitely want the $2100 back and just now found the paperwork showing my warranty was in fact on my car even though the dealer said they had no records and made me pay.

Anyone wanna take bets on the dealers receptiveness to my refund without threats of legal action?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, $5100 for a warranty?

Twist: be careful about the original warranty, it goes from date in service, not just mileage....

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, $5100 for a warranty?

Twist: be careful about the original warranty, it goes from date in service, not just mileage....

Yeah i double checked all that, if it where the year id still be under the 5/60k since i got it in late '06! wishful thinking tho..

Yeah it was another 5/60k to current mileage , pretty much a bumper to bumper extended warranty with no deductible. It was cheaper then buying a new car or paying for all the suspension fixes post factory warranty... since on just a few minor fixes i spent that $2100 bucks! which im in the process of getting back as we speak..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635