The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, yes. I have done China Wall a time or two, but I hear they have since taken out the major obstacle. It's been a few years.

Wheeler lake is a fun trail and not too far. Ran it last fall in my bronco so I could take all the hard lines.
P9190152.jpg

I'll watch your video!

J.D.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Pics Y'all !!
I recently sold the stock 19" Wheels and went down to 18's I couldn't locate any used LR 18" wheels so I ended up getting the Dub Drones. Tires are Hankook AT/M.

Last edited:

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those r factory i had them powder coated matte/satin black for $350 when i had the coopers put on. Had them on for 4k miles, i get lots of compliments on how they look and fill the wheel well from all the rover guys. Barely fits in the garage though. Gas mileage dropped a few mpg and get 9-10mpg towing boat.

05lr3guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poser on the beach

New to the forum and new to Land Rover. It is a 05 HSE, bought it a month ago and have been driving the wheels off of it. We are down in Galveston for the weekend and we are heading to New Hampshire on the 14th! Getting real familiar with the gas pumps....

Last edited:

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and to the LR3. Another silver one, who'd have guessed it? LOL!

I wish I would have had more time to do some beach driving when we lived in San Antonio.

Enjoy your trips!!

J.D.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gold Mountain! That's always a fun one.

Last edited:

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct- you must have considerable time on that trail.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct- you must have considerable time on that trail.

That last photo is the give away. It's the only pose-worthy obstacle on that trail:

301620474_Eqrck-XL.jpg

Though the rock field is scenic...
301620821_LQUVZ-XL.jpg

SoCal LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, watching range rovers on street tires get through that obstacle was very entertaining!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd