The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benjihall

Reaction score
Just got a new bumper

Just had my new winch bumper, RS's, gas tank skid and t-case skid intalled. All courtesy of Tactical Rovers.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 282

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mean looking! Please share more pics and details on the bumper.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the gas skid and tcase skid at the rally. I liked the bumper and sliders too. That looks awesome seeing it actually installed, makes me want one even more. Tactical rovers has some really nice stuff for the LR3.

Last edited:

benjihall

Reaction score
They do have some nice stuff, I'll see if I can get Kep to post some more pics on here. I think they have some on their website.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a sweet bumper. I like the ARB too, but this one is a few less dollars and I like it just as well!!

J.D.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do have some nice stuff...

Yes they do....who is "tactical Rovers"? They appear to have "borrowed liberally" from the design work of others.

On one hand I'm like, WhooHoo! More off road stuff for LR3's, and great prices!. But the other part of me, "Hmmm...did they pay royalties for those products"?

Reaction score
Yes they do....who is "tactical Rovers"? They appear to have "borrowed liberally" from the design work of others.

On one hand I'm like, WhooHoo! More off road stuff for LR3's, and great prices!. But the other part of me, "Hmmm...did they pay royalties for those products"?

From who Nathan? All of my designs are created by myself and my partner for specific Land Rover vehicles that are inherently, similar. You will find no "copies" of another companies product in our line. If there is some patent issue, I will most certainly provide compensation when a patent no# is provided and it is determined that it has been infringed upon. Or, maybe you are just referring to the prototypes I've been running on my own vehicle for the last 10 years. That must be it.
Did you get another Land Rover? we can get you all set up:proud:

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question regarding the gas tank skid plate . . . how many mounting points? hit at least N/S/E/W on the compass? Does the original guard stay or go? how deep is it/is there much llearence loss?
good to see one of these . . . last I remember was, I think Safari Guard?

-David

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you loosen the two in the front, slide it in and then remove and replace the bolt on the side and rear. its real easy, ill take a pic of mine when i get the chance. Tactical Rovers has a real good pic of both plates installed though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM