The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maryd2myrvr

Reaction score
Which trails were those? I love RC

First two are from the new northeast property. first is called the "pit jr", second is from a huge washout that got pretty nasty at the end when one of the rocks popped up into my frame (need rover speciality sliders!!). third is a washout on south and fourth was on trail J. Anytime you wanna go I'm always in for a little wheeling since I'm more familiar with the car now, and know how to get to places.

samterri

Reaction score
Shoe Creek trail

My family and I scouted Shoe Creek trail, about 45-50 miles south of Charlottesville, Va. this past Saturday. It was the first time I had our 06' LR3 on a trail since we bought it a couple of months ago. We had a blast! The creek seems great for fly fishing, too, so I'll be back in the spring. Here's a few shots:

Attachments

• Char002.jpg
    Char002.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 429
  • Char005.jpg
    Char005.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Char016.jpg
    Char016.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 417

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great. Please let us know if you want some LR3 company next trip! I will be moving to Roanoke,VA in January. Thanks for sharing. -Doug

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poser shot:

Attachments

• looking up.jpg
    looking up.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 397

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My family and I scouted Shoe Creek trail, about 45-50 miles south of Charlottesville, Va. this past Saturday. It was the first time I had our 06' LR3 on a trail since we bought it a couple of months ago. We had a blast! The creek seems great for fly fishing, too, so I'll be back in the spring. Here's a few shots:

Care to reveal the location?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BFH: yeah yeah yeah...it's just one of my favorite pics of the rig. Shows off how much daylight under the LR3 the rod-mod and 32s get ya!

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon Houm! You know I'm just yankin' ya. I'm not used to seeing your rig with all four tires on the ground! Looks killer. Shut up :bootyshak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM