Thoughts on An Exterior Color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nara bronze. hides road scruff well. and although i don't have the black pack- i have seen pics and it's sharp.
My 2011 was a Nara Bronze in which I did the black pack myself. I agree that it hides dirt well, but does show trail rash pretty easily.

Here is a picture of my old truck:

awesome-shot_zps9844bfa1.jpg

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already went through your pictures on your photobucket account! :proud:

Sent you a message too.
Oh, sorry about that...sometimes *** act weird when using this browser. I'll jump over to that in a moment.............

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 was a Nara Bronze in which I did the black pack myself. I agree that it hides dirt well, but does show trail rash pretty easily.

Here is a picture of my old truck:

awesome-shot_zps9844bfa1.jpg

Great pics! I must admit that I do like that color. It feels more "earthy" than "showy" to me. But I can also see how scratches would show up a lot more. Maybe I'll just need to encase the whole thing in Clear Bra or something similar. ;-) On that point, does anyone use something like 3M's Clear Bra on your LR4?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics! I must admit that I do like that color. It feels more "earthy" than "showy" to me. But I can also see how scratches would show up a lot more. Maybe I'll just need to encase the whole thing in Clear Bra or something similar. ;-) On that point, does anyone use something like 3M's Clear Bra on your LR4?

Found an Italian group earlier that has magnetic covers you can put on for when you are wheeling.

I would think a clear 3M wrap would work better though.

Lumber_Jack

Reaction score
I've had a 2010 java black and a 2011 white. I like the white much better.

But to me the ultimate is having the almond interior. I'm not a fan of the black.

joyce

Reaction score
finlayforprez- those were the pics i was referring to! beautiful.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a 2010 java black and a 2011 white. I like the white much better.

But to me the ultimate is having the almond interior. I'm not a fan of the black.

Why don't you like the black interior?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV