Top Gear LR3 Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW !!!! Very impressive....thanks for sharing :biggrin:

U

UnbrknCh8n

discothree said:
Don't know if any of you have seen this bebore...

Great video!

I laughed when he said something like, "well, it looks like the molding has come off." This same thing happened to me (the lower driver's side molding came off my LR3 when I got it stuck in mud). The dealer laughed about, then put it back on.

D

daytomann

UnbrknCh8n said:
I laughed when he said something like, "well, it looks like the molding has come off." This same thing happened to me (the lower driver's side molding came off my LR3 when I got it stuck in mud). The dealer laughed about, then put it back on.

Thats the "molding breakaway" feature....uh...so it doesnt get all scratched up :)

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was cool! Mine would have gotten 7 suspension failures on the way up...

N

neytas2000

I love the saying "Sir Edmund Hillary" mode!!!! Gotta love British Humor...or should I say humour?

J

jakobzara

I would have had to bring gas, mine would have run out of gas 1/3 of the way up. AVg 9.9 mpg.

discothree

Reaction score
Try checking out Top Gears other reviews/videos.

Even though Jeremy Clarkson comes off as a bit of an a$$ most times, their clips are pretty entertaining.

The one where they're trying to get a Zonda out of a parking garage in Paris is hillarious.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635