Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doc5339

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if any L663 gurus can tell me what hardware (if any) is installed other than the Towing Receiver Hitch? Examples might be: additional transmission cooler, different firmware, wiring for trailer lights.

I am aware the "Package" comes with All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC), Terrain Response 2 and Configurable Terrain Response. What I am after is if I can just install the Tow Hitch Receiver myself and essentially have the same towing capability short of the fancy off road stuff?

It appears the actual Tow Hitch Receivers are installed by dealers and I am not bothered by not having the ATPC, Terrain Response 2, and Configurable Terrain Response features.

Many thanks in advance.

Preetsarai

Reaction score
My 2020 p300 came with a tow hitch receiver plus plugs for trailer lights from factory. I dont think I got the tow package - just the receiver

DFNDR X

Reaction score
My window sticker states under Towing pack
-Tow hitch receiver
-Advanced tow assist
Nothing additional

POPTOPP

Reaction score
What came with my Towing Pack
- All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC)
- Terrain Response 2
- Configurable Terrain Response
- Advanced Tow Assist
- Tow Hitch Receiver

Additionally, I could not order the towing pack without the Air Suspension Pack:
- Electronic Air Suspension
- Adaptive Dynamics

I got the SE with no other packages selected

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut