Traded in 08 Toyota FJ for 2006 LR3 SE V6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi every body ,
Just traded in my 08 Toyota FJ Cruiser for a 06 LR3 and love it:biggrin: it does not have the Xenon headlights , rear air or auto lights can i add any of these ?

Happy Holidays J.T.

smithrep

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I did the same with an 07 FJ in August...
Night and day difference..

Have a great time with your new truck.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add the xeons's but not the rear air, and I have no idea about the auto lights. The sensors would be easy, but I don't know if you have the harness to plug them into.

axg1040

Reaction score
Did you not like the FJ? I am looking at some used LR3s but also have had my eye on the FJ as well.

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add the xeons's but not the rear air, and I have no idea about the auto lights. The sensors would be easy, but I don't know if you have the harness to plug them into.

Thanks for the heads Up:biggrin:

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you not like the FJ? I am looking at some used LR3s but also have had my eye on the FJ as well.
The FJ is great if your a Kid:biggrin: The LR3 is for the big kids ..... I am 38 y.o. and have owned 30+ cars and i would not trade this for any thing else My Wife has a G500 and she wants to drive the LR3 all the time:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635