Trailer Hitch Receiver from Atlantic British?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll also plug the LR040248 from Rocklin. Very solid, small profile, easy install/removal, and lockable. Only have a bike rack at the moment but I plan to get a small trailer some day.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For +/- $700, you can order a mitchell hitch from Aus. Great setup. I've used mine to tow my boat and for recovery.

Reaction score
Bumping up this very old thread...anyone using the AB tow hitch these days?

My use case is 'rack only' and I'd rather not spend $700 (or $400) on just the receiver...

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i’m not using the AB solution but I’ve looked into it. For a rack or tray use case I would not hesitate to go that route. Looks plenty sturdy for that and AB stands behind their stuff.

Daveykid

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a never used "brand new" with the lock and keys for $350 on eBay but you have to be aware of the shipping costs. Fortunately mine was cheap but I was looking at another one and the guy tried hitting me for a $175 shipping cost. I just laughed.

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah - I passed on that same one at $350..and I saw that same one at $175 shipping! I think those guys are onto the fact that they don't get hit with fees on ship costs...

I pulled the trigger on the AB setup. Will report back on how it goes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM