Trickle Charger Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This isn't for the LR3, but I figure it is a fairly common question and you folks are always helpful.

I am starting to look at getting a trickle charger for the TT. It doesn't get driven as much anymore (gotta love the LR3 :biggrin:) and is sitting pretty often. It is always garaged, but it will sometime sit for a week or more and I like the idea of keeping the battery charged up.

Any suggestions on a reasonably priced (<$100) trickle charger? Anything I should be cautious/aware of?

Thanks in advance.
Rich

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the battery tender. I sold them for years at my shop and never had problem with them. they work well and are definitely within your price range. i am not a huge fan of alligator clips but you can always change that with your car's battery posts or make up a system of your own. i used them to charge car batteries that powered demo 12v accessories and they kept the batteries for years. good product, easy to use. here's the link for the site. you can find them online for about $50.

Battery Tender Plus

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the battery tender. I sold them for years at my shop and never had problem with them. they work well and are definitely within your price range. i am not a huge fan of alligator clips but you can always change that with your car's battery posts or make up a system of your own. i used them to charge car batteries that powered demo 12v accessories and they kept the batteries for years. good product, easy to use. here's the link for the site. you can find them online for about $50.

Battery Tender Plus

Awesome - looks like a good choice!

Thanks!
Rich

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink