Trunk slide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5th gen 4runners are REAL close in size back there. I’d just buy one of those.

Slowpoke13

Reaction score
Sorry, I picked it up already.
No worries. First chance I had to get on here since I asked. Glad the thread helped someone out.

Thanks for the pics, measurements, and part #. I’ll keep my eye out for one. And try to ping some local shop to make one (with a few tweaks). What are some of the best and worst of yours? What do you wish was different? I really wish I had some centerline strap points.

JARentDTOM

Reaction score
The OEM slider locks in place which is nice. You squeeze the handle and it unlocks as you pull.

It easily removes so if I want to use the seats I can without unbolting anything.

I wish it had a channel down the middle as well as the front and back. I could always add one because the board is wood.

Slowpoke13

Reaction score
The OEM slider locks in place which is nice. You squeeze the handle and it unlocks as you pull.

It easily removes so if I want to use the seats I can without unbolting anything.

I wish it had a channel down the middle as well as the front and back. I could always add one because the board is wood.

I’d like to bore out a couple holes in the board n put some of those sunk motorcycle cleats/anchors.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut